Bacon wrapped Pork Filet In a Sweet Sour Sauce
This Pork Filet is going to make a difference at your barbecue party. Instead of, or as an addition to all the traditional always the same. With this one you will please your guests and set your reputation as a creative cook.
You will need
- 4 pork filets
- pepper and salt
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 spring onion
Preparation : 20 minutes
To make: 25 minutes
- Use a sharp knife to cut the filet in slices of about 1" thick, without separating them completely. Cut them so you can open them as a book. When you bought a thick piece of meat make three or more slices.
- Mix the Honey and Lemon Juice
- Season the meat with the pepper and salt. Use the Honey, Lemon Juice mixture as marinade. Put the bacon on top of your sliced filet . Wrap the piece or pieces in aluminum foil, make sure that the packages are neatly closed and put them in the refrigerator.
- Stick wooden cocktail sticks through the wrapped meat at 2" intervals.
- Then cut the in pieces so that every piece has a stick in the middle.
- Cut the Pineapple pulp in cubes. Chop the spring onion and add two drops of Tabasco. Shred the mint leaves and mix them together with the spring onion through the cubed pineapple pulp.
- Grill the meat rolls and serve in a bed of pineapple cube sauce.
Home Made Barbeque Sauce