Easy Recipe for Skirt Steak
An easy recipe for skirt steak all starts with the marinate. You can make any recipe easy if you marinate the steak prior to cooking.
A very good recipe for a steak marinate needs the following ingredients
- 1 ½ cup of vegetable oil, olive oil or peanut oil,
- ¾ cup of soy sauce, ¼ cup of Worchester sauce,
- 2 tablespoons of dry mustard,
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, and pepper.
You can substitute the lemon juice with any other acidy foods like wine, vinegar, and tomato juice, or natural tenderizers such as pineapple, papaya, or ginger. Each one of these will help to tenderize and flavor your skirt steak. You should marinate the steak over night. You can use this marinate and cook your skirt steaks for many unique recipes.
Another easy recipe for skirt steak is the grilled Moroccan spices with skirt steak. This recipes needs:
- 1 onion, ½ cup of olive oil or vegetable oil,
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice,
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley,
- 5 ½ tablespoons of ginger,
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin,
- 1 tablespoon chili powder,
- 2 teaspoons of cooking sherry,
- 1 teaspoon turmeric,
- 1 teaspoon oregano,
- 1 teaspoon pepper,
- 2 garlic cloves and
- 4 pounds of skirt steak.
This recipe is great for entertaining 6 guests at a dinner party. You begin by mixing together all of the ingredients except the skirt steak. Place the beef steaks in this marinate with a container that can be covered with a lid or plastic wrap. Be sure that the steaks are completely covered in the marinate, refrigerate overnight. When you are ready to cook the steaks, grill them to desired doneness. Heat the marinade, cut the steaks into think slices and pour the marinate over the skirt steaks. Your meal is ready to serve.
For more information about other services and products choose from one of the following links:
About the Author:
If you need to give credit for your article do so here...